A global education group dedicated to providing professional training and certification programmes for financial services professionals.
Two newly created openings have recently become available for more dedicated support to the APAC offices' data needs. Broadly, the work covers KPIs and data reporting, dashboards creation, data maintenance and ad hoc reporting.
- Perform data analysis on data used across different business units and functions
- Extract data from Salesforce database for analysis and reporting purposes
- Prepare analysis reports and data visualization to support business needs
- Work with technical team to develop tools to support insights needs of the business
- Provide ongoing support for data normalization project (identify data quality issues, data checks, data cleaning)
- Relevant experience in data analysis, business intelligence, management reporting
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Ms Excel for data management
- Experience with Salesforce system and data visualization tools is a plus
For enquiries, please contact Jeeleck at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6631 8570.
EA License Number: 15C7667
Personnal Registration Number: R1550251