- Manage financial reporting for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, and manage cash flow of different entities.
- Review completeness of supporting documents for all payments
- Manage and execute internal and external payments
- Handle corporate secretarial (with the help of external corporate secretarial firm) and banking matters
- Monitor and plan the cash flow of the company's subsidiaries
- Review and improve existing finance operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Able to work independently on all finance operations, reporting, and corporate secretarial matters
- Fluency in Chinese (regular liaison with vendors and co-workers from China is required).
Please submit your application by applying directly or send your updated resume to email@example.com.