This is a well-resourced crypto exchange that is building innovative products with clear differentiation and value proposition in the already-crowded marketplace.
They are looking to expand the Tech Team in Singapore & Hong Kong and are currently recruiting Software Java Engineers to build and refine their backend core trading systems.
Engineers with experience building consumer-facing products are most welcome. Those with team leadership experience but interested in more hands-on development work are also welcome.
- Development of large-scale core exchange systems (trading, wallet, architecture, etc.)
- Take part in the end-to-end development process, including architecture decisions, design, code review, and implementation.
- Improve overall efficiency of the core systems, optimize system architecture, performance, stability, and scalability.
- Review, test, and verify code to ensure quality and security standards are met.
- Identify key issues, bugs, and inefficiencies; propose and implement solutions to address issues.
- 5+ years of development experience with Java as the main programing language.
- Experience with SpringMVC/Maven/MyBatis/Git, Spring Boot, etc.
- Experience with middleware and distributed technologies, such as Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Zookeeper, etc.
- Strong analytical and logical mind, with the ability to tackle business and technical issues efficiently.
- Ability to conduct technical conversations in Mandarin, for day-to-day communication with Engineering counterparts in Mainland China.
Submit your application by applying directly or send your updated resume to email@example.com.