A newly created Salesforce Developer has recently become available with this global American education group. Your work entails supporting the growing business needs within APAC for ongoing development of the Salesforce system.
This role is offered on 1-year direct contract with strong potential for renewal or conversion.
What will you do?
- Execute configuration, support, and maintenance of the e-commerce platform.
- Assume Project Manager role in understanding and documenting requirements from stakeholders.
- Develop Salesforce-based enterprise applications to support different business functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Outreach, Operations, etc.) and processes.
- Maintain Salesforce architecture, integration between Salesforce platform and various backend systems (including a newly implemented web system).
What do you need to bring with you?
- Relevant experience with Salesforce packaged solutions (B2B Commerce, Salesforce Core development).
- Familiarity with Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex as well as Salesforce Data Loader, SOQL.
- Experience with integration between Salesforce B2B Commerce and Drupal/Acquia technologies is a strong advantage.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please submit your application by clicking ‘Apply’ button. Alternatively, please contact Jeeleck at email@example.com.
EA License Number: 15C7667
Personnel Registration Number: R1550251