We live in an era of volatility, job security is a key source of comfort, providing for some certainty to our future and well-being.
This employer, a professional services provider, continues to thrive despite the challenging market environment. It has enjoyed consistent growth for the past 5 years, including 2019 and 2020.
This is a newly created opening, your work entails maintenance, design of the business’ databases and data applications while ensuring effective data management and governance practices.
You maintain the company’s databases and create reports with available tools, transform unstructured data into structured data for analyses. Data mining and analysis are part of the work, covering basic ETL operations and execution of data queries, reports generation, dashboards creation.
What is required of you?
- About 3 years of relevant experience (including experience with MS SQL, MySQL).
- Familiarity with LAMP stack, and solid ability to write SQL queries and VBA script.
- Singapore Citizenship.
What is on offer?
- Work opportunity with a viable and growing business.
- A moderately high degree of work-life-harmony.
- Competitive staff benefits (with pro-family leave policy).
If the above speaks to you, please submit your application through the ‘apply’ button. For a discussion, please contact Jeeleck at +65 6631 8570.
EA License Number: 15C7667
Personnel Registration Number: R1550251