In this role, other than providing administrative support and handling clients’ enquiries, you will also coordinate client events and conferences.
The company is a professional training and membership organization with a global presence, many of the clients that you support are industry leaders in the financial and commercial sectors, as well as public agencies.What will you do?
You provide administrative support on clients’ membership matters and assist in arrangement of training events and conferences; the key responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain clients’ information on the CRM system.
- Assist in generation of sales reports and ad hoc reports.
- Follow up on payment matters, including issuance of invoices and customer receipts.
- Coordinate logistics arrangement for training events and conferences, including marketing collateral, training materials and necessary passes.
- Handle event registration and queries from attendees, for both onsite and online programmes.
What do you need to bring with you?
- About 2 years of work experience, in administrative or events management work.
- Intermediate proficiency with Ms Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table).
- An interest in topics of risk management and compliance is plus (but not a must).
If the above sounds like something that interests you, please submit your application through the ‘Apply’ button. For enquiries, please contact Jasella at +65 6631 8321.
EA License Number: 15C7667
Personnel Registration Number: R1987172