Are you thinking about a shift away from consumer research, to deliver social impact through the power of research and data insights?
The world is more connected today than ever. Public opinion, as a result, has become an essential consideration for the policymakers, especially so in the times of uncertainty and crises. The growing demand in this area has fueled this research business’ growth over the past 5 years.
Working with public sector clients, you help answer their burning questions for policy-related decisions. In helping solve their challenges, your work often requires uncovering of public sentiment, providing insights and recommendations based on a solid understanding of the relevant social context.
The work is quantitative-focused, it broadly covers client engagement, study design, proposal development, study execution and presentation of findings. For the Team Lead role, there is more emphasis on business development and team management scope.
What’s on offer?
- Reasonably competitive base pay with attractive bonuses
- An opportunity to work in a developing business with plenty of room for contribution and new ideas
- High degree of work-life-harmony
What is required of you for the roles?
- Relevant experience in conducting primary research (Consultant: about 4 years; Team Lead: 7 years onwards)
- An interest in research related to social infrastructure, public policies, governance and economy
- A Singapore citizenship
If the above speaks to you, please click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application. Alternatively, please contact Jeeleck at +65 6631 8570 for a confidential chat.
EA Registration Number: 15C7667
Personnel Registration Number: R1550251